Sins of omission

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
http://www.foxnews.com/national/122099/heroes.sml

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The honor was one of many bestowed on [Jake] Ryker, who has since graduated from high school and is now attending a community college and serving in the Marine Reserves. He also won the Honor Medal with Crossed Palms, the highest honor in the Boy Scouts of America; and the Silver Cross by the Legion of Valor, a group formed in 1890 of war veterans.
[/quote]

Jake is one of the guys who tackled Kip Kinkel.

Now, where's the omission? If you read the story, you'll notice that nowhere does it mention that Jake and his dad are NRA members, and that Jake was able to disarm Kip due to his (Jake's) knowledge of guns.

:(

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

These sins of omission occur regularly, systematicaly, acording to a ridgid agenda. The media speaks for the Government, the Government wants dissarmament of the populace.The media will not transmit information counter to the agenda.

I read the article on APB News Online and waited breathlessly for some mention of his NRA affiliation--ahem, actually, I really didn't wait breathessly or I'd be dead now.

Robert

Back