Simmons deal 6.5-20x50 deal $70/$85 updated..

1stmar

Midway has this scope on sale for $99 (truplex) $115 (mildot) with a $30 rebate. I already have one and for $70 may get another. This is a very good scope, clear bright optics with accurate positive click adjustments. Only issue I have is the parallax adjustment is off. At 100 I have to set it to 75. Can beat $70 Free shipping too.

Last edited:
I bought one a few years ago to put on a cheap .204 Ruger H&R Handi Rifle. Scope was junk right out of the box, never shot the same POA/POI twice. Still have the junk scope in a box to remind me often times you get what you pay for. Right now I have a Viper 2-7 on that rifle and it shoots sub MOA with everything I feed it, the scope is a little under powered but that's what I had on hand to swap it out with. Someday It'll get a better scope but I'm not really playing with the .204 right now.

Pretty decent scope for the money....I have 2 that work fine. Once it's sighted in I leave it alone. Cranking on the knobs might not get you back to where you need to be. My brother also has one that works fine too.

It's no Leupold or Nikon but for a 6.5-20X sub $100 scope it's better than anything else in that price range.

For the money Simmons makes good scopes. They also have a lifetime warranty on some models. I had a problem with one and sent it to them and they sent me a new one in the same week. Save your receipts.

Back