sights for a CZ 75B?

ShootistPRS

I'm looking for replacement sights for my CZ75B. I want fully adjustable rear and fiber optic front and rear. I have found fiber optic and a couple of adjustable rear but the rear sights require machining the rear of the slide. I would rather have higher sights than machining the slide.
The pistol will not be used for CCW, it is a competition pistol only.

Thanks for your help. I have seen both of these and of the two the LPA is better for me because it raises the sight a bit but I am in need of a fiber optic sight. My old eyes have a hard time seeing the front sight and target at the same time. I have better picture with the fiber optics. The white post on the LPA sight might work, I may have to give in or try to install fiber rods on the new sights.
Again, thanks for your time.
Paul

CZ Custom seems to have the best selection of sights for the CZ pistols: CZ Custom Sights

Larry

Larry,
All the CZ sights for the 75B are low profile like the original sights and they have been sold out of their adjustable sights for at least as long as I have had my gun. They no longer have adjustable fiber optic rear sights at all.

Back