Sightron SIII

ADIDAS69

Has anyone got practical experience with the Sightron SIII line of scopes? Looking at the 10-50. Wanna know pros and cons. My highest priority is turret tracking.

I have the 8-32 x 56 SIII. Tracking and clarity is awesome. Now I have heard from some others not to get the 10-50 because it is a 2 pc scope???. Don't know what they mean by that or if it is even true. All I can do is vouch for Sightron being very nice scopes and that they track very well. Repeatable tracking time after time after time.

appreciate the input. 2 piece main tubes are usually undesirable because cleavage plains and recoil aren't friends. any joint will fail given enough time and exposure to recoil. I will see about confirming the intel re 2 piece tubes.

all the literature and reviews i can find state 1 piece construction and decent reviews overall. the biggest complaint i can find is that it isn't a S&B or a US Optics or NF.

IMO you should get the 8-32 power versions...Ive had 3...the resolution and brightness on the 50s when maxed out (or close to) leaves alot to be desired and is pretty dark..otherwise great tracking for the price point and the glass is very good too.

I own two of the 3.5x10x44 SIII scopes

chronographbrowning1885hax2.jpg

2014buckc.jpg

I just bought a 3rd SIII in the middle of typing this post.
I hope you were not thinking about the one on Ebay.

Back