Sig SP2022 loaded chamber indicator

Tet68

Inactive
I have a SP2022 without a loaded chamber indicator nor external extractor. Is it an old model? It is from Exeter, NH factory

2022 or 2009?

2009 slides have an internal extractor. Their frames are easy to ID, since they have rounded trigger guards and a proprietary (not 1913) light rail.

I'm trying to post a picture, but the system requires an url address, which I don't have, as the picture is saved on my cel.

I give up! You'll have to take my word. I've been trying to post a picture, but the photos I take with my phone exceed the size allowable in the thread. My pistol doesn't have a loaded chamber indicator, it's completely flat on the top, righr at the rear of the ejection port. Also, it doesn't have an external extractor at the right hand side of the pistol at the rear of the ejection port. In the left side of the slide, it reads: Sig Sauer SP2022, and right below it, in the frame, it reads Exeter NH

Last edited:
The design changed over time. There are SP2022s with internal extractors. They eventually moved to an external extractor. You can find images showing both on Google, and threads over on SIG Talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back