Sig P938 Car Holster Suggestions

I've been looking for a car holster/clip for carrying my Sig P938. I like the idea of having it tucked in a holster between my knees a la DeSantis Kingston.

Two problems: DeSantis does not list a model for the P938 on their web site and the boneheads have not replied to two e-mails sent over the past seven days (pretty lame). I do not know much about other Sig models and whether or not a holster designed for another model might accommodate my P938. They do not list one for the P238 either which, I believe, is closest to the P938.

Does anyone have any experience with the Kingston? One thing that concerns me about the design: The photos that I've seen show the buckle on the top of the seating surface. I assume that the belt can be slid so that the driver does not have to sit ON the buckle.

I've looked at some of the other ways of carrying my Sig in the car and, as I mentioned, I really like the idea of having it on the front of the seat. I'm sure that there are a lot of opinions out there and I would be interested in reading about them. And thankful, as well.

Back