Sig P365 Sale @ Bass Pro & Cabela's $399 11/27 to 12/1

Mackie244Bud

I received a email from Bass Pro:

Bass Pro Shops / Cabala's has the P365 at an unheard sale price of $399 for all you guys sitting on the fence trying to make a decision. BUY NOW!

Sale dates: November 27 to December 1, 2019 only.

I would wait a year. Get the kinks worked out and probably be around $349.00. Personally do not believe in Rushing to do anything especially in the purchase of a firearm.

From what I gather, the kinds are already pretty well worked out. The P365 has been out for well over a year. It's only been in the last six months that one could even find a model in a local store before someone else had snagged it.

Interesting though they're running sales now on a gun that previously was hard to come by. Maybe the sudden surge in interest has dropped off now.

From what I gather, the kinds are already pretty well worked out. The P365 has been out for well over a year. It's only been in the last six months that one could even find a model in a local store before someone else had snagged it.

Interesting though they're running sales now on a gun that previously was hard to come by. Maybe the sudden surge in interest has dropped off now.

Competition in the market with the release of Springfields Hellcat. I expect there are more but that comes directly for the 365.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something to think about...the CEO of that company has stated he does not want your business if you support or voted for the current president of the US.

I think it's a rather foolish stance for someone in that business to take, but,,,,

I shopped the gun department at Cabelas once and it was ridiculous. They have you stand in line, back away from the display cases and wit your turn to be called up and waited on.

Good price or not -I don't care.

Pity - I used to love Bass Pro.

Something to think about...the CEO of that company has stated he does not want your business if you support or voted for the current president of the US.
Wrong! That was Marcus Lemonis. Owner of Camping World, and Gander Outdoor the firmer Gander Mountain. He bought the name rights after GM filed for bankruptcy.

Johnny Morris owns BPS and Cabelas. Might not be as solidly pro 2a as the late Dick Cabela, but sure not as anti as Marcus Lemonis

Ok - I got Gander and Cabelas mixed up.
Sorry.

I still feel the process of buying a gun at Cabelas is ridiculous & don't really consider shopping there for a gun.

I paid $400 for mine 6 months ago for mine at a gunshow. But that is a good price coming from BPS.

It is a lot more hassle to buy from any of the bigger stores than small shops. The gun control Nazi's are watching them like a hawk just waiting for a minor clerical error to use as justification for a lawsuit. There is no money, and therefore no incentive to go after the little guys. But big stores like Walmart, Cabelas and BPS have deep pockets with money to go after.

If someone buys from Cabelas, then commits a crime and it is later found that 2 numbers on a zip code were reversed on the 4473 they will use that as evidence of negligence on the part of the store.

Hmm, $399? It is tempting to get it to replace my somewhat heavy SIG P290RS even without night sights. Though, for another $100, one of the versions with night sights would be worth the extra money.

I know the P365 has had some teething issues (so did the P290 before SIG ironed them out, and mine has been terrific), and it doesn't fit everyone's hand (or pocket for pocket carry), but at $399 it may be worth the gamble.

Last edited:
The one on sale is the two tone version without night sights.
Night sight model is $499 same as everywhere else.

Back