Sig P365 Lipsey Coyote Tan @NRA Convention

I actually like it...
I also think that the Black Slide from my current P365 would look really good on it.
I hope Sig comes out with the Coyote Tan Grip Module..
If so I will definitely buy it.

Sig's P365 W/Manual Safety is my next purchase.
If they sold this version with the Manual Safety I'd buy it as soon as it was available..
I have a number of Lipsey FFL dealer's where I live.
it's nice that the 12 round magazine is included.

It's not $150.00...your comparing Street Price to MSRP.

The Original P365's MSRP has always been $599.99
This NRA Special Edition's MSRP is $649.99
So that's a difference of $50.00 but the 12 round magazine is included.

Street price's should be a hundred off MSRP...$499.99 for original P365 and $550.00 for this P365.

Last edited:
And I buy 12 rounders for $39 all day long; again, I bought mine for $475 with 5% off from Gander and Academy has the best prices on 12 rounders. Since I mostly wear balck cargo shorts, this is a no-brainer for me.

Best Deal on the net for 12 round P365 Magazines..

Osage County Guns: $35.79
Great low shipping costs too..I ordered 1 and it was just over three dollars for shipping...and I got it in a few days!
Order 3 or spend $100.00 and it's free shipping.

Link: https://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-mag-365-9-12.html

And as far as multiple P365 purchasers...
GunBroker has sellers that will sell you two P365's and they will be consecutive Serial Numbers.
If I owned 2 I thought that would be cool.

Tandem P365's with a 12 round magazine included with each P365:: $1099.00

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/808376384

Last edited:
I think I like it and am glad to see at least one 12 round mag is finally coming with the gun. I'm still waiting for 2 12 round mags to come with the gun and then I will jump.

Bad news. In reponse to my email to Sig, asking if the thumb safety version would be available by the end of May as promised, I was informed that "plans to release a thumb safety version are still in development" and " we do not currently have a timeframe for that release".Bummer !

Back