Show your support and join SAF

Miss Demeanors

I'm sure everyone has read about how the Second Amendment Foundation is filing lawsuits against Mayors. I went into their website this morning and decided to join them. I called their toll free number, spoke with someone there, and joined. I asked if there was anything I could help with and she said they need as many supporters as they can get. So I am going to leave the information below in case you decide to join. :)

The annual membership fee is only $15
You can join at the website http://www.saf.org
OR
You can call their toll free number at
1-800-426-4302

Thanks for the info. Currently I'm a member of the NRA, GOA, and JPFO. I'm a little strapped for cash at this time of the year, but will most likely join later next year. Currently however, I have just switched my long distance carrier over to Marathon USA (800-894-4081) and they donate part of my bill each month to the org. of my choice. I chose SAF due to the fact that they are suing the Mayors.

My money went out to them this moring. These guys are top notch and deserve our support.

They are really doing something!

CMOS
GOA, TSRA, LEAA, NRA, SAF, BROKE

Thanks, Miss D. I joined also.

I also suggested to them that they may have more success with their higher grades of membership if they would space the payments out over a period of time, a la NRA Life, or, auto-bill the credit card each month.

We need more of these street-fighter approaches to the antis. While I belong to the whole alphabet-soup of organizations, those who are in the trenches counter-attacking like this will get my extra funds.

I look on lobbying Congress, et al as strangling the attacker, but it wouldn't hurt to kick him in the shins while you're doing it.

------------------
The New World Order has a Third Reich odor.

Will do.

This is the chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Pay up or shut up.

------------------
The new guy.

"I'm totin, this pistol because my dang SKS won't fit in my holster"

Brasso, if you are truly strapped for cash-e-mail me and I'll loan you 15 bucks until after Christmas.

We really need to show our support

------------------
The new guy.

The people not donating shold KMA.

This is lame.

You get a chance to support a group taking the right action and you politly look the other way.

This is what I meant about the 1%.Of the hundred people here talking sh**, only one percent follow threw.

99% will just talk there ass off, but when comes time to antty up, they drop out of the game. That's so weak.

Come on sheople, get it in gear and support the fight!

They take credit cards. What's 15 bucks! Hell, I know you spent more than that on ammo last week. look, go without shooting next month and give....so you will have a gun to shoot next year.

------------------
The new guy.

[This message has been edited by Jimmie (edited December 02, 1999).]

Joined plus 100 here, too, but I got to enjoy charging it on my shiny new Second Amendment Foundation Mastercard. What a deal!!

I as well sent the SAF an early Christmas gift. All $100 of it.
Gee, I'm going to have so many initials after my name (NRA Life, GOA, SAF), I'm going to feel more important than any ol' doctor! :)

A doctor may save thousands of lives over his/her career. By joining the movement to restore our Constitution, we might save millions. ;)

I just now joined.

------------------
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves againest tyranny in government" Thomas Jefferson

They sent one of their "polls" and I didn't even bother responding to it. Stuffed it back in the return envelope along with a check. Thanks SAF for filing that suit.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Back