Show us where you shoot!

Prof Young

This is on a buddy's land. The old car became a target and target holder long ago. Shooting bench was elsewhere on his property but only used when there were no or low crops in the field. This new placement makes it usable year round. That's my Mosin Nagant on the table.

Life is good.
Prof Young

Attachments

• barn shooter.jpg
    barn shooter.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 134
I need a buddy like that.

PA state range in Elverson, PA
d0444fb40de6ae288e2dc5508e4e3842.jpg

Here's the 1000-yard range a friend and I designed then surveyed out using an HP laser based electronic distance meter in January 1985 in 5 below zero temperatures. It's at the Colorado Rifle Club a few miles northeast of Byers, Colorado.

Won the first rifle match shot there.

They've added a silhouette, pistol, smallbore rifle and black powder range plus a campground.

Screenshot_20200515-111118_Earth.jpg

Last edited:
Neighbors range, who kindly granted me permission to use it. I always leave it better than I found it. View from the 200 yard line. Red arrow pointing to the steel target I was shooting.

Attachments

• xZUF0p7.jpg
    xZUF0p7.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 66
Fortunate enough to have a bunch of New Mexico state land 15 minutes from the driveway. Pick a spot!

Attachments

• Dez.jpg
    Dez.jpg
    907.6 KB · Views: 66
I just go out in the yard and shoot. I shoot into the bank behind the house, the yard on my lower yard or across one of my fishing ponds.

I have a safe, reasonably priced range real close to me and I like it. Unfortunately it's kind of a dump and I'd be embarrassed to post any pictures of it. :o

Back