shoulder rig manufacturer

joeislove

I'm trying to find the site for a holster manufacturer that makes a shoulder rig that holds a full-size handgun on the left side and a shotgun with pistol grip on the right.

I saw the link a while back, but I've been unable to locate the thread again. I seem to remember the manufacturer was in Florida. Any ideas?

Sam lives down the road aways, what do you want to know about and I'll call him for a price check. Plus I think I have a current cataloge at the house.

Feel free to post or email.

Last edited:
Swampgator, I was interested in the Palmer Practical stong side holster for Colt's Govt. Mdl. .45, and the Slimloader Pouch for an HKS .41 Mag., and HKS .357 Mag.

And delievery time, etc.

Thank you.

J.B.

Jay

Sorry been kinda busy:

Okay the Palmer is a made to order item, currently backlogged at approx 10 weeks. Cost is $85.

The Slimloader pouches are a stocked item and available for immediate shipment. Cost is $25 each.

To all:

Sam said that the price list was to be put on the website as a seperate page, if you've seen his paper cataloge you know what I'm talking about. There was a problem with the page loading and it was dropped.

The person with whom he designed the site is currently putting together an update for the site. The major changes will be prices with the items on the page, and adding his newest items.

Again if anyone needs a check on anything don't hesitate.

Last edited:
Back