should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacy38

One our SGTs is selling a Beretta 92FS. The gun has had very few rounds put through it. He's asking $450. He also said
that he had two 15 round mags. I'm not sure he said they went with the gun or not. Either way, how about the price?

By the way, I have a source for 4 15-rounders for the 92.

I wasn't really looking to buy a Beretta, but I do love the way they feel and the sight picture on them. With politics the way
they are, if I can get a good gun with 6 15-round mags, it may be a good idea just to buy it and put it up.

If the hi-cap mags come with it, it is probably a good enough deal (assuming it has really only had a few rounds through it). If the hi-caps don't come with it, you could get the same gun brand new for the same price (or a few dollars more).

Go for it. NIB Berettas go for $499 here in Northern Virginia, but of course you don't get the high cap mags. If it has been shot very little then you have a good deal.

I agree with Oscar, if it comes with the hi-caps, go for it. Make sure they are factory hi-caps, as there are quite a few after- market mags of questionable quality. Not all after-market mags are junk, but a lot are, and there seems to be quite a few made for the Beretta.
BTW Dogger, every gun shop I've been to in No. Va. was way overpriced, usually selling full retail(or more). Do you know of any decent shops around? Just wondering, as I am in the area.Thanks...lowrider

I agree with what the other posters said. I advise patience. If you want a Beretta 92FS check the sales frequently. My local sporting chain reduces the price to $450 NIB frequently. And when you do get one, make absolutely sure to keep it clean and well lubed as tolerances are tight.

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back