Should I buy a Wilson KZ 45?

goat

I have been interested in one of these for a while.My friend just got four of them in and wants $959.000.With it being after Christmas and having no reserves I would not even consider it.But if these things are so hard to get,I might have to find a way to get one.What do you guys think?

If you like the way it feels in your hands, grab it now! I lucked up on one several months back and am very pleased with the quality.
And yes, they are very hard to find at the moment and in the forseeable future.

Goat,

I have had mine for about 6 months now and really enjoy it. It has had about 3500 plus rounds through it digesting all types of ammo without a problem. The felt recoil is less then with a full metal pistol and the recoil recovery time is almost non-existant. It will group better than advertised. The finish has started to show wear but I always use a Kydex holster so wear marks were to be expected.

When Wilson's starts to ship the compact version of the KZ this summer I will certainly pick one of those up too. And yes the KZ is in great demand and the price you quoted is under list so I would grab it while I could.

Good shooting,

Dean

Back