Should I be worried? C&R app taking its time

KLRANGL

I put my C&R application in (online copy, double sided, to the WV office) 3 weeks ago. Ive had no word from them, and my bank account is not seeing any $30 transactions. It hasn't been returned either. I rechecked the application until my head hurt before I sent them in, so im sure I did everything right. Any idea as to the hold up?

Im really only worried because most of what I have read says they will take the money out of your account right away, and then process the application. Backlogs and waiting lists I can deal with.

My CC was charged ~4 days after I mailed in my app. I got my license ~6 weeks later (Just arrived last week!)

Worry, the government is tracking your every movement, questioning family, friends, your third grade teacher. They have already broken into your home and replaced your toothpaste with mind control cream, each time you brush you become more of a government zombie. Be afraid.........the voices........huh..........arrrggg..........noooo........thery're comming to take me away....oh my......:eek:

Got an ATF letter Friday. I sent in a printed out version of the current form (the PDF from the Calguns post, I believe), double sided and with all the information printed from my computer.

This was after confirming on the phone with them, because the first form I sent in was out of date. However, it seems they either aren't consistent with their standards or I just lucked out with a super-bureaucratic type, because the letter said my form couldn't be processed.

As I said, this is the current version, printed double sided just like the originals, and with the information computer printed on there so it's very clear to read. They now have all of my correct information twice, and charged my card over a month ago, but now want me to wait for an original and submit that.

Seems like petty foot-dragging to me, but at least they listed a specific person and address to send it to...hopefully that means they'll process me right away instead of taking yet ANOTHER 4-5 weeks. I requested 10 of the forms so I'll have some extras to give out and hopefully shorten the wait for others.

Back