Shotgun

Jeffly

As I look around for the proper guns for Cowboy action shooting, I havn't had any luck finding a shotgun with external hammers, one place I found on the internet had nice replicas fo about 1800.00 bucks. Alittle out of my price range. Any one know a good source for these guns? Thanks J

Howdy Jeffly,

If you want to shoot a SxS double,then it doesn't have to have external hammers. Internal hammer doubles are easier to find and generally cheaper. If you just want to shoot a hammered double 'cause you like it,then you might want to look around a gunshow for a Rossi hammer gun. Alternatively,places like www.auctionarms.com might have a selection of hammered doubles up for bid.

Bellicose Bill

No, no, no, don't pay that for a cowboy gun. Your going to bang and scratch it. Set it on stages. Pull it out of scabbards. Call Centerfire Sytems 1-800-950-1231. Have your gun shop order you 12 gauge "Coach Gun" sxs, barrel length 20.25 inches. Overall length 37". Weight 7 lbs. 12 gauge, 2.75", double functioning exposed hammers. cylinder bore, bead front site, checkered dark wood. all blued steel. Price you ask? $199.97

Back