Shotgun Charity Event in Ohio

Rob Pincus

I've noticed that a lot of you are in or have ties with Ohio, most recently Ddunn mentioned that he was near Colombus.

Put this on your calendars June 25-27th 1999.

Well, next year, the last weekend in June, I'll be running a charity shotgun tournament in Lucasville, Ohio (yes, were the prison is...).
Sporting Clays, Trap, 5-stand and two-man flurry events. Raffles, banquet, auction, etc...
Less than $300 will get you 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 200 targets (we supply ammo).

All skill levels welcome. We score in 3 different flights in each event and over-all.
We gave away over $20,000 in prizes last year and raised about $15,000 dollars for Wish Upon a Star.

Everyone must attend. ;)

Do you host any pistol events or rifle events?
I will have to put that on my schedual.

------------------
Kodiac
Kenetic Defense Institute
kodiac@hotbot.com

The shotgun is not my preferred gun, but it is on the calendar. Assuming I can find a partner, I will see you there.

This will be my first trap/ Sporting Clays event.
What do I need to practice?
What are the rules?
12 guage /20 guage?
Semi or pump?

Thanks

P.S. When it gets closer, remind me.

Ddunn,
When the weather gets a little nicer head down to Lucasville and go to Anderson's Sporting Clays Field. 20 or 12 will work. Ed Anderson is the owner, tell him you're there to practice for the "charity shoot," he'll take care of you.
You don't need a partner, the 2-man flurry is a side event, I usually shoot it with 4 or 5 different people each year. $5/ round. There'll be plenty of people to shoot with ya.
You'll want a semi or double barrel.

Kodiac,
our plate is pretty full. We've talked about doing a handgun shoot for a few years, but never really gotten around to it. It'll come up again next month, there is only one pistol company that has really seemed interested in backing it.. we'll see.

Thanks for your interest, guys.

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 12-22-98).]

Back