Shot my Rossi Circuit Judge.

Lavan

Indoor range. About what I expected and am satisified with it and like it. :)

Bad lighting kept me from a satisfactory sight picture.

And of course, I can think of no earthly reason to have bought it other than for fun and short range mayhem that I could easily manage with any of my other guns, but I just HAD to get it. :D

Attachments

• 15 yd AE zeroing.jpg
    15 yd AE zeroing.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 15 yard 410 6 shot.jpg
    15 yard 410 6 shot.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 25 yd Rem zeroing.jpg
    25 yd Rem zeroing.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 57
45 Colt and .410

rossi_circuit_judgea0215111.jpg

:)

I had to have it because it's so different and probably won't be around for a long time as there probably ...IS.... no REAL use for it. :D:D:o:D:D

Maybe geese and Elephant on same trip... :eek:

They HAVE perfected a system of diverting the flash from your left arm, though.

I tried deer hunting with mine. The only deer I seen that day was 150 yards. Grazed a tree instead. It would be perfect for under 100 yards. I'm a tall guy and the gun still fits me well. It's compact and light as well. I didn't get it for any real reason either but I'd like to find a good use for it. It is far better than the people that haven't shot one yet say. I use Hornady LeveRevolution ammo.

If you have the chance repeat the shots you took but do it into 1/2 inch plywood. I have a relative that said it's a lot of fun...he didn't say it's really useful, just a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to trying it too.

I wouldn't shoot anything other the standard smokeless pressure loads or weaker. LeveRevolution is as crazy as I'd go. They are supposed to have some fancy powder that has a little extra velocity without raising pressure. Anything got will weaken the gun I'm sure. Ask yourself, would you shoot hot loads in a Taurus and expect it to hold up? They are good guns but I doubt very strong.

For those reasons, I'd like to have money to waste to convert a BFR to a rifle.

Took it outside today.

I am VERY happy to have bought it.

I was using empty 20 ga. hulls for targets at random ranges and skipping them along. Probably around 20-30 yards and whacked a gallon can at 50 yards very satisfactorily.

Put in some Critical Defense .410 with the slug followed by 2 balls and made a true MESS out of a mud bank. :)

#4 buck is something you would NOT want to face as it chewed up the empty .45 box like a paper shredder.

Very fun. :D

Back