Short Lane Black Powder Adapters.

deerslayer303

Hey Guys,
Here is a company that has some interesting products. The two that interest me the most are the 209 primer adapter for break action shotguns and the Blackout series. Which is essentially a reloadable shell that accepts 209 primers. An easy way to get that Damascus shot gun going. Just thought I would pass on the info. I plan to get one of the 209 Adapter for my old H&R.
http://www.gunadapters.com/

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Guys!! :)

I have several of the short lane adapters. They are very well made. I like the pathfinder series, but a coupla 12 gauge to .410 adapters would make an old damascus double sing again. I also have H&R and Rossi break action shotguns that these work well in. I'm not keen on using the black powder adapters in these shotguns though. Worry about bp fouling leaking back into the breech face and firing pin. I load brass hulls with bp and the hulls expand enough to block gasses and fouling from the works. I know the adapters have O rings, but just don't know if they'll do enough.

That's a very good point noelf. I didn't think about that. These shot guns are simple until you start pulling pins and try to get it back together.

I've heard horror stories about having to replace a firing pin spring. Don't really want bp crud getting back in there if I can help it.

Back