Shooters Express in Charlotte, NC...

SkarodoM

Inactive
Anyone a member down there?

That appears to be the range nearest my location.

Called this afternoon & was quoted $10/hr for range time, or $129/yr for a membership. Membership means fees are waived and firearms rental is free as well. They claim membership is half price now...

$65/yr seem on par with other ranges?

I've never actually shot at a range, as we've always just waited til we trucked down to the farm in GA, but I'm getting ansy & need to make some noise ;)

Thanks very much!

-Phil

A pretty good place. I was a member ~1997 when I lived in Gastonia. IIRC, SE is actually in Belmont. The full auto guns they had there were an MP-5 (IIRC, SEF) and an Uzi. The bays are divided into two areas, one mainly for handguns, the other for rifles. You can shoot up to .375H&H in the rifle area and I've shot up to .454C and .50AE in the pistol. Nice people, moderately priced guns for sale, well stocked on ammo. They occasionally have a manufacturer's day during some time of the year where a trailer is set out and they have sales on ammo and guns.

They are located on the north side of I-85 the first intersection off of the off ramp. There is a gas station that hides the range on the corner you turn into. Also IIRC, there is an outdoor archery range.

Back