Shepherd Scopes?

huge

Does anyone have any experience with the rangefinding scopes manufactured by Shepherd? I've read everything I could find in DejaNews and the Shepherd website, but I would value the comments on the readers on this forum. Anybody tried, own, cussed one?

I have seen one that was mounted on a tricked out Ruger 10/22 rifle. REALLY COOL!!!! It enables you to make extremely long shots very accurately. You shoot one shot and look where it hits. Adjust the secondary cross hairs to where the bullet hit. Put adjusted cross hairs on target and you are sinking them in with ONE siter round! I would compare the quality of there optics with Leopold. You can use this type of scope at night with no problems. With the high price of there scopes, you can expect to get a high quality product. These scopes arent junk.

What's the web site address? sounds like something I might want to try on that Mini-14 of mine.

------------------
Justice for one,Justice for all.

Flyerm14 - Website is www.shepherdscopes.com.
They have been prompt to answer my e-mail and send out more literature.

I was going to purchase one of their scopes at SHOT, as I have been very impressed with them. I got to play with one and found it to work as advertised.

I ended up not building the rifle I was planning on building, as I have a Steyr coming instead.

Perhaps that'll be next year's project.

------------------
-Essayons

Back