Shark Belts--Too Much Attention?

Skunkabilly...

Pimpy??
I have some shark skin holsters and I think they're the most beautiful hosters I own! I intend to purchase a shark skin belt. Several people have told me that shark skin is tougher than cow or horse. All I know is that I've been carrying my shark skin holsters for over three years and they have no skuffs on them or even wear from the guns I carry in them. I love the stuff!

KR

When wearing a sharkskin belt, you must ensure that you have a matching purple hat with a big feather in it. I believe this is a tactical rule I learned at some skul.

You only get to much attention from wearing a shark skin belt when you don't tighten it up enough and your trousers fall down.

Come on, Skunk, most people would not know that your belt was made from shark skin or from funny Naugas. In fact, most people would not notice you carrying a pistol even f you had a neon sign flashing GUN with an arrow pointing toward your holster.

Lou Alessi has mentioned that only holster makers poduce shark belts. I don't know if this still true. Something to think about next time you see soomeone with a shark belt.

I might worry about this if I was a undercover cop, but otherwise wear what you like.

One of the guys that runs our IDPA matces has a nice matching set of holster, mag holders and belt, all in black sharkskin. Very nice, subdued not pimpy. A very classy setup. I'm having serious brain-fade right now tho, can't remember who made it.

Back