Shadow Systems MR920

ColoBill

I'm looking to pick up a Shadow Systems MR920. Does anyone have any experience with it or the previous model, the MR918?

Didn’t the 920 just come out? A gun store near me had a 918 used for sale and I meant to go take a look but didn’t get a chance before it sold. I think it was either Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop that has the 918 on a low price a bit ago, must have been to clear stock. Anyway, following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the 920 came out at the Shot Show, I think. Then everything shut down. I can get a 918 locally for a good price but there's a few features on the 920 I kinda like. I got to shoot one at the range I work at just before the economy was forced to shut down. I like it.

I also like a couple of CZs I may get instead.

I ended up ordering the MR920. It should be in soon. I'm excited. It's the flattest shooting on the market today. I've gotten to shoot a couple more and here's what I like about it:
It's a Glock 19 with upgrades. It comes with interchangable backstraps, not small, medium and large, but three different hold angles. One is the Glock angle, one is the 1911, and the other, as I understand, is more like the S&W. It has a pronounced ledge to push down with the support thumb which is helpful when rapid firing.
The red dot options are unique in the market. I haven't gotten into red dot shooting, but at age 70, I may find it attractive soon. The red dot will co-witness witht he sights. There's a lot more to it that I like, but, until I own it and shoot it a bit, I'll hold my opinion.
I hear great things about the company, however I'm a bit disappointed about the customer service so far.

Back