Serial Shooter in Scottsdale threw away .22 Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzgun

We had a shooter here that murdered six people in the last several days. LE finally hunted him down and while he was under surveillance they noticed him throw a bag into a garbage can. When the detectives stopped to retrieve it, turns out it was a .22 Pistol. They didn't say what kind.

The thing is, at this time, the detectives did not know he had murdered two more victims just that morning and the pistol turned out to belong to one of the victims.

I'm curious, because we will probably never really know: Why do you think he threw away the .22 pistol? He still had the gun he shot the owner with so it couldn't have been that they would ID him if they caught him with the gun. What other reason could it have been?

I know I wouldn't want a gun that was recently stolen from someone who had just been murdered. The better question would be - why did he steal the gun if he was just going to throw it away.

Trying to make sense of it?

Trying to make sense of the actions of a serial murderer?

Very clearly the guy is nuts.......

There's no point in discussing something as nebulous as this - especially in the handgun forum.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back