Serbu Shorty!

Coach Z

Just got a call from my LGS that my stamp is in for the Serbu!!! I'll post up pictures later or tomorrow when I have it home.:D

Nice! Those things are so much fun to shoot! I'm gonna have to start the paperwork on one of those pretty soon. It's easier to justify because the transfer tax is only $5.

These are cool, just not sure I like the foregrip, to bad they don't make one just a little longer with a more traditional pump foregrip.

And you can't beat the $5 stamp.

The only Serbu I've shot is the Mossberg one. The vertical foregrip really makes it surprisingly controllable considering the tiny size of the gun. I shot a whole bunch of 00 buck and even slugs out of it and the recoil was stout but manageable. The key is to use your support hand to hold the gun out in front of you at about eye level; this arm takes the brunt of the recoil. Just don't hold the foregrip too high; I found this out the hard way when the sharp edge of the foregrip hinge cut the web of my hand due to recoil.

Little back yard action pic for ya.

6327799590_ae6011aac8_o.jpg

Nice pic, Willie! Yeah, I think people assume I'm exaggerating when I tell them how big the muzzle flash is on those things!

Willie that's an awesome shot! Wish I could do that in my backyard by no dice. Dying to get this thing to the range but work is kicking my butt this week.

Anyone have experience with that Knoxx recoil reducing grip? I'm pretty curious about it but it's a little pricy. I know I know, bit late for that playing with NFA toys but still. :p

Obligatory pics

Mini shotgun needs mini shells, thankfully aguilla makes em' also a close up of the breaching muzzle.

IMG_0333_zpsb25f712f.jpg

IMG_0336_zps6bcbd4f9.jpg

Back