Sentry Safe quick access pistol safe

led0321

Does anyone have one? I am considering getting one because I have two small kids.

Will a Glock 35 fit inside of one?

I don't have experience with Sentry,but do having a gv1000s standard model from Gunvault.They cost around 100$.I know a fullsize 1911 with fit. As well as a Glock23 with 15rd mag in it, and a spare 15 rd beside it.Im happy with it an may get the two pistol model soon to replace mine.

I have a Glock 17 and a 30 that I store them in a small Sentry Safe that I purchased from Home Depot for $70. It is bolted to a bedroom closet so it is secure. It also makes the guns secure when the grand kids visit. I replace the 4 double A batteries once a year on January 1st and it has a key over ride in case the batteries fail. It is large enough to hold a few extra small items.

I have never had a problem with the safe and it is perfect for what I need. The metal is thick and strong. Below is the link to Home Depot. they sell several versions of this safe in different sizes. Do a search on the Home Depot site for Sentry Safes.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/SentrySa...ectronic-Lock-and-Override-Key-X055/205376346

I've a Stack-On model PS-508-12. Right now, I've three full-sized handguns in the safe, with at least 300 rounds of ammo between them (and several full mags for each), with plenty of extra room for another handgun or two. I bought mine from BJs for right at $60. It has the same features as safes such as Sentry.

I've got two of the stack-on models - the one (or at least a similar model) that unixfool posted and another one that is made to fit in a drawer (hinged door opens up).

Both would easily hold multiple pistols and magazines. If you have a bedside chest with a drawer, I highly recommend the stack-on drawer model. It can be easily opened in total darkness allowing easy access for you at night but also keeping the gun out of a small kid's hands.

I bought one and returned it. It was very well made and was as advertised but it would lock out with an incorrect code. I just cannot trust my life with that and so I opted to send it back.

Thanks for the replies and info.

Back