Sent my S&W model 60T in for a "trigger job", now I need good leather!

buckskinner

I have searched and searched for a good holster for this fully lugged, 3" barrel. Anybody out there have any suggestions? I actually need an IWB, and an outside strongside holster...

Also, after the factory does some magic to the trigger and action, what else should I do to customize this gun? It's primarily my wife's gun, but she doesn't shoot it much, and doesn't carry it right now. Although, with babies on the way, I expect to see a change in her "protectionism".

All in all, I love this little 5 shot pistol. It's a little much in .357, but it'll do what I want it to!

Read all the positive post under my title,
"Don Hume Leather Product's" under the
general forum.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, Life Member N.R.A.

I have has excellent luck with FIST.`

You can read my comments in the general forum under "SP 101 3" Holster?" Also I have put the UTL there too.

www.epsaddlery.com/modern/88/88.html

I have three of them, one for 4 inch k-frames, one for 2.5 inch k-frames and, for the gun with which this design REALLY shines, 2 inch j-frames.

In fact, I've been carrying j-frame snubbies in this holster since 1991 and will probably continue to do so for another ten years, unless the holster wears out sooner. It is the fastest, most comfortable and concealable smallframe revolver belt holster I have found and I have a whole dresser drawer full of Galcos, Milt Sparkses, Kramaers, Safarilands, Bianchis, and Desantises, just to name the majority.

well it looks like they covered your holster question, so let me address the other issues

the number of things you can do are limited only by your imagination, here's what i do/have done in their priority:

1. smooth and round face of trigger (easier DA)
2. bevel edges of cylinder release and hammer (easier on thumb)
3. bevel rear edge of trigger guard (only if it pinches your finger)
4. bevel rear of chambers (speedier loading)
5. bevel front of cylinder (slicker reholstering)
6. 11 degree barrel crown (increased accuracy)
7. on and on....

Back