Sensop

Speaking of our shoot.......

When are we going to do that again? Either down there or up here I'll try to be there. Sure wish Fort Valley was closer but it was worth the drive.

Joe

October would be OK as long as it is late October. I've already got the first two weekends of that month booked.

Joe

Okay, I got the pics back. Now I need to get 'em digitized.:)

I won't have this problem next time. I got a digital camera. I'll take 'em over to my budy's house tomorrow and get 'em scanned. Hopefully I will have 'em posted tomorrow evening. One thing though, The internal battery had died, so the computer wasn't workin and it defaulted to 1/60th shutter speed. Problem was, the flash batteries were dead too ... damn! :( So, the shots are kind of dim. I may be able to improve them once they're editable. We'll see.

Finally! I has to get these suckers scanned and they aren't too good, but here goes. I picked the four best pics and I'm posting links to my webspace instead of inline images. Quality is pretty poor. That's my fault, not the camera.

TomB, Edmund Rowe, Spartacus and Spectre

Da firing line full of stuff to shoot. The dirt pile in the immediate background is a separator between the 25 yd range and the 50 &100 yd ranges. Down range target area is to the right in the picture.

TomB, Edmund Rowe, sensop and Spartacus

Part of Spartacus' S&W revolver collection. Nice.

Back