SENIOR MEMBER???

twoinchgroup52

I've just noticed that I've been characterized as a "senior member". I've also noticed that now my password and user
name are automatically entered when I posted
a new topic. What requirement have I met to deserve the designation "senior member"?

20 or so posts gets you senior designation. You grow up quick here. A lot of the other forums put the post # higher.

------------------
CCW for Ohio action site.
http://www.ofcc.net
Do what you C.A.N.

http://thematrix.acmecity.com/digital/237/cansite/can.html

<sheepishly looks the other way>

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Hey - have you seen the new Ultimate Super Tactical Match Gun?

What Hal said. If you can get through fifteen posts without looking like the inside of a charcoal grill, you're probably OK. :)

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

Senior member means that you have demonstrated a superior knowledge of firearms and tactics and that you are well versed in all aspects of the carry and use of firearms...

NOT! <smile> Generally, you can tell someone has truly demonstrated the above by the content of the majority of their posts.

Someone can give truly wrong and bad advice and still be considered a senior member if they post enough... of course, so far most everyone seems to be really good with their advice...

My thanks to the professionals that come here...

------------------
Stand against evil, lest evil have its way...

Heck, you can even be a moderator and (negligently) pass out wrong information. Jim Keenan's corrected me before (thanks Jim).

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Being a senior member means you spend too much time here. ;)

Man I need to get a job as a gun writer.

Dr.Rob

Back