Selling shotguns from Kalifornia

TCW

Hi,
I'll soon be putting my 870 wingmaster and Mossy 500 on auctionarms.com. Being in Kali, are there any weird laws to watch out for?
Thanks, TCW

Never heard of any bout pump actions yet, besides the obvious short barreled guns. Now if you were selling autos, you would have to watch the mag ext,pistol grips,depending on the year of manufacture.

Dont know much about selling as I am trying to get another one still. Hope this helped a little, be carefull if you in the state of kali as I am. See ya.

I'm sure you know that you can only ship a modern firearm to a FFL dealer and within the Peoples Republik of Kalifornis you can only transfer a modern firearm by going through a FFL. Other then that, there are no restrictions. Those are enough.

So, do I have to give the gun to an FFL dealer here in San Diego to ship to an FFL dealer where the winner of the auction lives, or can I just ship it to the FFL dealer myself (pending confirmation)?

AAChang,

I have a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 ga. 28 inch plain full choke barrel, bluing, walnut, bore all excellent. It is the right-handed version, but the jumbo saftey is set up for lefties (just has to be switched to the other side if you're right handed). $239

The other is a Mossberg 500, 2 years old, less than 75 rounds through it, 8-shot, synthetic, blue, 20 inch cylinder bore barrel, side saddle, swivel studs, excellent condition, $169.

Let me know if your interested.
My email: tclayton2@yahoo.com

Back