Selling Muzzleloader

hatchet

If anyone is interested, I am selling my muzzleloader. I bought the gun about 3 years ago with the intention to hunt Blackpower while I am living in Florida. Tried it once(too hot and too many bugs in Florida). Moving back to Montana soon and there is no Blackpowder season. The gun has seen limited use. Have not spent alot of time with it as I have been focusing on my Shiloh.
If any one is interested they can P.M. me or e-mail me at Montanaelk@msn.com
I will be driving to Montana in about 2 weeks. Will meet up with someone along the way(if in route) or ship rifle.
To view picture:
http://www.muzzleblasts.com/vol2no4/articles/mbo24-6.html
Here is a discription of rifle. Also, the rifle has a Maple stock. I will also give all my supplies away with the gun.

CVA Celebrates 25th Anniversary of Mountain Rifle
The rifle that made CVA famous is back! The 25th Anniversary Limited Edition CVA Mountain Rifle commemorates Connecticut Valley Arms' first quarter century as the leading manufacturer of muzzleloading guns and accessories. Modeled after the original CVA Mountain Rifle, which helped launch the rebirth of blackpowder hunting and shooting in the early 1970's, this gun authentically replicated the no-nonsense rifle of the mountain men who first explored the American West. Featuring all browned steel hardware, fine figured American hard maple stock, buckhorn rear sight and German silver wedge plates and blade front sight, this rifle offers custom quality and true traditional appeal. Designed to shoot patched round balls, the 32" browned steel barrel has 1 in 66" rifling and is extremely accurate.

Made in the USA and limited to a production run of only 300 finished guns, this CVA Mountain Rifle is a great choice for the collectors as well as the hunter.

Back