Selling high quality muzzle loaders and colt revolvers

Hi, i noticed that you guys have a special forum for this stuff, so i thought i would post here. If this offends please remove my post or yell at me =)

I have some percussion colt revolvers for sale here:
http://thetraditionalhunter.com/Colt-Percussion-Revolvers.htm

I also have a nice selection of high quality muzzle loaders, new and used, but all in excellent condition. here:
http://thetraditionalhunter.com/Muzzle-Loading-Firearms.htm

On the website, if you click on the picture of the product, you will be taken to a high resolution gallery.
These are all very pretty guns.

This is what i mean,

Here is a picture of a very rare revolver that is 25 years old (new in box):
colt1.png

primitive_+023.jpg

primitive_+033.jpg

primitive_+030.jpg

i have very high resolution versions of all of the above and more

Last edited:
You might take out a classified ad in Muzzle Blasts, the official mag. of NMLRA. Or any of the other ML focused magazines. Then again, seems like alot is shifting to gun online sales/ auction sites nowadays. BTW something is up, I clicked the links and the pictures of the guns appear for a flash and disappear.

strange that you are experiencing that problem, mind tell me what browser you are using? do you know if you have javascript disabled?

as for taking out ads in magazines:
thats so old school!

With XP SP2 and Firefox 2 with Java enabled, the URL links work, left clicking directly on the images has no effect, and using the View Image command (right click on image, select View Image) results in a same size image on a separate page.

If I left click any image except the first one I get the same view plus a closeup of the cylinder area(first link). if I left click one of those images I get a gray box that says loading. I have dialup so haven't waited the loading out to see what happens. If I right click an image I don't get a view image option.

Hey, thanks for your feedback.
I noticed a problem with IE and fixed it, as far as product galleries and viewing them on dialup, and i going to look into using a different theme that uses less pretty fluff, so you can get to the images faster.

Is there anything else that i could improve on?

Back