Sell 92FS and buy CZ97?

Highspeed

Inactive
Ok Guys, the whole deal involves me trading my beloved 92FS SS with night sights for a CZ97. I wish I could keep the 92FS but at this point in time this would be impossible. I also have a USP .45 fulsize (this one will stay!). On a previous post I requested information about the CZ-75 vs. the 92FS. Oppinions favored the CZ-75 ( I tend to like it too ). Sorry for beating around the bush, now you can aim and fire at will...! I have large hands so trigger reach is not a problem.

No, no . . . I'm glad you posted before you made this mistake, it's a common one. You were close, though. What you really need to do is to keep the 92fs and buy ME a CZ-97. Email for details.
:)

Seriously, I would prefer the CZ but I'm no expert. YMMV

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Both seem to be good quality, Beretta wins for fit and finish, but the CZ is bulletproof. Both seem to have good reliability. Buy whichever feels best to shoot IMHO.

------------------
Anarchism: The radical notion that I am the sole authority when it comes to deciding what's best for me.

I say keep the Beretta especially if your SS gun is Italian made, all the new SS guns are made in the US. Can't really see what you gain by going to the CZ.

Get the CZ - IT seems that is what you really want

[This message has been edited by Glock Raider (edited December 09, 1999).]

I've learned the hard way. DO NOT SELL OR TRADE GOOD GUNS! Keep the Beretta. Save up for the CZ. If you truely love your 92FS, but lately the spark hasn't been there, take what little money you have and buy a new set of grips, or a new barrel (maybe one of those Federal threaded ones), or how about a magazine from a 93 machine pistol (I am not aware of any factory 20 rounders for the CZ), or a sexy new holster. Maybe the two of you need more quality time together at the range. Better yet, buy some Glaser, MagSafe, and Quik-Shok ammo, soak some old phone books in the bath tub for a few hours, and post your results on this forum. We are all tempted to stray from time to time, but we should never forget what we already have. I think I'm going to go hold my Beretta M9 "Limited Edition" right now.

damn... you got an M9! I wanted that really bad... happy with my stainless though

...oh yeah, do yourself a favor, hang on to the 92FS.... my opinion is biased.. hu-uh (check SN)

Back