Self-Defense Stories

Well, we're certainly going to miss Pablo. Sounds like he was really a super guy.

Robert, please check your last link. And, thanks for the information.

Regards from AZ

[This message has been edited by Jeff Thomas (edited September 24, 1999).]

Thanks for asking about the new book. Most of the stories are already written. My literary agent is currently shopping it around to publishers, and we're hoping it will be published in the Spring of next year. It is tentatively entitled, "Shooting Back: More True Stories of Intended Victims Who Defended Themselves with Firearms".

Robert

Robert

Where can I get copies of your books? I LOVE stories like that. Iwill buy many copies and distribute them to my friends and enemies ;)

Thanks again BD357,

Do you know of any more websites like that one you just linked above? That is a very interesting one. I like to keep up on current crimes like that to notice trends (and it is just a hobby of mine).

Hey Red Bull,

I also like to keep up on true crime issues. The two best sites are APB Online and Cybersleuths (look them up on any search engine). They have daily updates on all crime news of any importance.

You had asked about where to order my book. Amazon.com sells a lot of them, and Books-A-Million supposedly ordered copies for each of their stores after very strong local sales. If you want to order 10 or more at a 50-60% discount, call the publisher, Cumberland House, at 888-439-2665. Thanks for your interest.

Robert

Back