Second Annual Knifegnugen Festivities: Report

Eskrimador1

Inactive
Rich: wanted to drop you a line and say it was a pleasure to meet you, you are a gentleman.

Too bad you couldn't live without the benefits of a motel room for a few days, we could have BS'd some more.

If you are in Cal., drop me a line, we can do some training. See if I can get a hold of Wendell or Tim.

If you can stop by for Tim's Defensive Knife shindig him and Steve and Bill are putting on (www.streetpro.com)

Dave

Dave-
The pleasure was all mine. Great bunch out there. Having camped in them mountains several times before, I missed out on much. Unfortunately, my idea of camping includes cooking gear, sleeping bag, tent and sunshower. I had none of the above with me.
:)

I've changed the title of this thread so that others might join in.

To all:
Eskrimador is referring to the Second Annual Mad Dog Knives get together in Prescott, AZ. Known as Knifegnugen, this is a time to get together with good people, shoot, play with knives, sticks and paintball guns; eat, drink, listen to great, live Blues in the middle of the National Forest and, most of all, learn.

We had about 40 attendees this year and it was a great time. Many thanks to Derek and Scott for the ride home Sunday night...you were right, guys. I was in no condition to drive! ;)
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited October 06, 1999).]

Rich: Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the motel room, otherwise, I might have joined you and Doc Welch ;-).

Az. is interesting, hot during the day with a lots of bugs, cold during the night.

Take care

Dave

Back