Scored some primer! old ones.....

Shadow9mm

So My firend just moved and found some small pistol primers. I knew they were on the older side from the box Date code D01A. As near as I can tell April 1st 1995, making them 25 years old! I almost don't want to shoot them they are too cool! but don't feel like I should let them go to waste.... What do ya think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• CCI.jpg
    CCI.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 169
I got some from an estate buy that predate those by probably 20 years. While I don't use them for any 'important' ammo they have so far been 100% reliable. I know for a fact they spent at least 10 years in an unheated garage but also they were inside of my house for probably a year before I tried them

y4mGCZ5qMQJRcy4jtL5v46uxXs5-2L0zSGWMLxJkvb4OEZs2YmeweStzccwJFK7YMuWZKhIhbPLGYDmrY1bxuj124DHYw7XdmOKBq_i22ZxfHnTBVKGj51AYaNWj7YgRY_P3MkYfUW7lIEz-SpHiMeTD1qkeMMcZdS1DLlmeIN2u6jhrQQx-LWSk3JlNZCXZhtY

I still have some of the ones large rifle primers I bought after the first primer shortage. For a long time none were available then all of a sudden they were back in stock and on sale so I bought a couple thousand.

I don't think that's going to happen this time. At least I'm pretty well stocked with for what I shoot the most.

Tony

I've got some CCI's where the divider tray inside is made of wood.I'll use them.
Especially for range fun ammo

Back