scope mount,303 brit

psychopuppy1

I'm sure this has been covered, I did a search for it and but didnt find much info. I want to put a scope on my 303. Where can I find a scope mount? I want to mount a rifle scope, not a pistol scope.
One thread said to go to 303britsh.com, and I did, and it doesnt say anything about scope mounts, it just wants to sell books!
Any help would be appreciated!

its a NO. 1 mkIII, sporterized, not bubba-ized! Of all the pics I'v looked at, I aint seen one sporterized like this. I wish I could post a pic of it! Its an awesome, clean rifle. I picked it up for a $125!
Thanks all for responding! I'll have a look-see at the links!

sporterized, not bubba-ized!

sporterized=bubba-ized!

But that's for another thread. As long as you bought it this way, and at what sounds like a good price, then you're doing the best you can with it.

Quote:
sporterized, not bubba-ized!

sporterized=bubba-ized!

But that's for another thread. As long as you bought it this way, and at what sounds like a good price, then you're doing the best you can with it.

Incorrect sir. There are thousands of very well done sporterized military rifles. Mausers, Springfields, Enfields and more were transformed into hunting rifles during the 50's and 60's. Many are works of art.

Last edited:
Back