Scope base/Rings/Bipod

Josh

I just bought a Remington Pss and was going to put a Leupold 4.5-14 on it but wasan't sure what the best base, rings and bipod to buy. Any suggestions?
Josh

Off the cuff, I would think you should stick with the Leupold Base & Rings.

Harris Bipods sometimes get a bad wrap, but I had used them on a few rifles and one TC Contender.. and I've liked them.

------------------
-Essayons

Josh;

I've got a Parker-Hale Bipod on my "Precision Rifle" and love it. Very Strong, Sturdy, Simple. A friend has a Harris on his, he couldn't see spending the extra $$ for a PH when he had the rifle built. Now he has a PH on his "To Buy" list (though admittedly it is down on the list).

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

I've got a couple of Harris bi-pods, but Gunny is right. A Parker-Hale is tough and will outlast the Harris. If you're just into hunting and target shooting, a Harris will do. If you're into abusing the rifle, go Parker-Hale.

I've got a couple of Harris bi-pods, but Gunny is right. A Parker-Hale is tough and will outlast the Harris. If you're just into hunting and target shooting, a Harris will do. If you're into abusing the rifle, go Parker-Hale.

Back