scirocco ll reloading info

bambam6922

Inactive
Was curious if anyone has loaded any of these up for a .264 win mag? Load data seems hard to come by. Looking at the 129 grain bullet. Has a bc .571, thinking this would be a barn burner for mule deer.

The Swift reloading manual has .264 WM data for A-Frames and Scirocco IIs.

Alternatively, you can work up from slightly reduced data for Nosler Ballistic Tips or Accubonds, or Hornady SSTs.

Which swift manual do you have, are there more than 1? I have nosler and barnes manual, but think I want the swift manual as well

They've only published one manual: Swift Bullet Company: Reloading Manual Number One.
It's currently out of print, but you can get a CD-ROM version from a few reloading suppliers (or directly from Swift). You can also try looking for a used copy, but there aren't many around and the going rate appears to be $70-150. :eek:

My Swift #1 is packed away right now. Otherwise, I probably would have offered some of their data.

It is a good bullet, better than the first version. I shot quite a few of them from my .260 and harvested a nice Buck Pronghorn with one this year.

Don't have data for your cartridge, but they are worth the pursuit.

Back