Schumer wins, the Feinstein of the East?

Rob Pincus

Watch out for this guy. The LEAA really tried to keep this guy from winning. He will be a real adversary to the pro-gun over the next 6 years.

yeah, this is really going to be bad news though. Not only is he a senator, but he is one more die-hard anti-gun sentator. Seems to me that the house is more solidly pro-gun, it is the senate we needed to worry about more.

As for me, I'm moving out of Maryland next year. I've had it. My Vote means nothing here in Maryland...nothing. Do you know the despair that causes people? To know that no matter what they do or believe, it means nothing. This is due to the Democrats smearing and lying about another they don't agree with on other issues.

My Continuing Education...

Don, it could be worse. I use dto live in Jersey. Things are downright silly there. You need 4 permits to go deer hunting:
1. permit to buy a shotgun
2. hunting License (generic)
3. Deer permits
4. Travel permit (which means you can have your shotgun outside of your home)

If you want to go muzzle loader, you can add a rifle license and a rifle deer permit.

And if you use slugs of muzzle loader bullets with Hollow points, you better not leave any in your car after hunting season, that is a felony.

I just got off the phone this morning with a guy in Jersey who is setting up some out of state permits for us. It is going to cost us almost $400.00 for two people, just to hunt for two days in N.J.- I figure we are going to be paying about $10/ lb by the time we get the deers butchered IF we get deer.

We are paying $500 for two out of state licenses in Texas this weekend, but at least the deer down there are worth hunting!

Every state has its problems, but you'd have to offer my one hell of a job to get me to move to the list of bad ones:
NJ, NY, MA, MD, IL, HI, DE, DC, CT, RI

Back