Schumer on the move

Somebody ought to tell that STUPID GRINNING IDIOT that internet sales have to abide by the Federal regulations already in effect, IE the delivery must be made to the holder of an FFL. Hell. I'll do it. That way I know it'll get done.
I haven't seen any sites that do otherwise, have you?
Paul B.
COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!

Paul, that "STUPID, GRINNING IDIOT" already knows that!
It doesn't matter what the truth is, he and his ilk couldn't care less. This is simply part of a well choreographed effort to portray the "gun culture" in this country as wild, unregulated and totally depraved.
Truth is a completely alien concept to this scum sucker.
I remember a moment during the Waco hearings when this self appointed munitions expert claimed that a flash/bang grenade wasn't capable of injuring anyone. I would have loved to have seen that imbecile hold onto one after he pulled the pin.

You know... Title 18 sec 241 Conspiracy against rights applies to him as well....
perhaps there is a way to keep him quiet .... you know they are immune for what they do in congress on the floor of the senate, but not for what they do and say in public... say at HCI Dinners???? ............... we need to work on this angle ,,,,,,, we are talking about a media war here..... ... if he can't spout off all the time then we have won a major victory.....

------------------
What part of "INFRINGED" don't they understand?

Menos...

I'd appreciate it if you'd develop this concept(Title 18 sec 241)..either here ( a dedicated thread) or in e-mail. It is intriguing. I've come to believe that a "won battle" may not be the goal as long as the war is won, and this as a way to bung them up and put the fear into them appears to have merit.
Hit the books and flesh this out please.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Back