Scenario: Moderator Mayhem

pdmoderator

Not really a CQC scenario, but let's see if it sticks here.

You are a moderator of the popular board, Gun Praise.* Among the hundreds of other active members is a high school student with the screen name gunny16.

One morning, you get a phone call from a reporter. Gunny16 has apparently decided that he didn't like Mondays, shot up his school, then killed himself. His parents are blaming the evil influence of the Gun Praise board for this behavior.

What next?

- pdmoderator

* Name stolen from Tamara, of course...

I just wanted to praise u for the nice reference to the song "I don't like Mondays" by The Boomtown Rats and the incident that inspired it. U can borrow my nanotech enhanced flesh-eating guard weasels anytime.

His Parents?

Where were his parents when he was being doing this? How did they let him get a gun to go to school with? Don't they lock them up? Why did they let him look at that site if they thought it was a bad thing. It seems like parents don't want to parent anymore. They just want to B***h when their little Johnny or Jennie goes bad and blame it on everything and anything but themselves.
(through with rant:mad: )

What Next?

You say, "I'm unprepared to comment prior to verifying the facts on the advice of my lawyer. Thank you and have a nice day."

Or, you say, "I got yer gunnysack RIGHT here, b****!"

Or, you say, "My lawyer has advised that you e-mail his mother at CrackBaby@Losers.com, or his father at PR167243A@DOC.com for comment"

Or, you say, "Heellloooo, yu call fo delibery or take-ot? What yo nubber? Heellloooo??"

Back