SBS options

MoBart

Ok, I am a nerd that wants a toy, so I have decieded to chop up a stoger shotgun into an SBS, but am not sure which gun to use. I have always pictured a short shotgun as a side by side double choped off at about 8 or 10 inches. But, over the years I have seen movies with over and under's chopped the same way. I always figured if or when I got around to chopping one up it would be the side by side. I would consider the over under if anyone has any reason other then The Govonator used one in a movie. any one have a prefference and reason behnd the preference.

Of my handful of SBSs, I love my Stoeger side by side (formerly an Uplander) the most. Even made a holster a while back - I've had this thing for more than four years, if I'm remembering right. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• large_ccw_pieces.jpg
    large_ccw_pieces.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 199
My gunsmith has a pretty nice over and under Russian 12 ga. that I keep thinking would look soooo much nicer at my house with the barrels cut off right in front of the wood and screw in chokes in the ends of them.

I seen a guy in Nebraska make a Stoger(sp) coach gun into a 12 ga / 45-70 over under AOW. Very Cool. If i rember Correct it was made by DCH manufacturing.

Back