savage 110 ba value-help please

mikecatt13

Inactive
I'm looking at buying a used savage 110 BA and looking former some assistance at assessing the value as I own many guns but have really paid attention to the market for these as I buy mostly AR type rifles and handguns. Anyway, it has an after market rail on the bottom of the forearm and comes with the box, manual, mag, bore sighter and atlas bipod. Now for the issues...it has a pretty good scratch across the top rail as well as one of the bolt holes on the after market rail is marked up. Can get it for $1700. Is this like a smoking deal, average or too much? Looking to buy one of these guns and appreciate any input on whether I should jump on this one or wait for another. Thanks in advance for any input!

Sounds way expensive to me. Check gunbroker.com and look what they are selling for. Are you looking at the .338 Lapua or the .300 Win Mag?

338 lapua. I have been looking on gunbroker and haven't found 1 for under 1800. I can't seem to find too many that are used either

There is one with three hours left that is $2300 with Leupold scope. If you don't like the scope sell it and the rifle will cost you about $1300. There is another auction sitting at $1300 with some time left. I think if you're patient you can find a better deal than $1700, if you're not then it might be a good deal.

Yeah I was excited about both of those open the page lol. The 1 listed for 2300 is gun only gotta buy it now for like 3700 for the scope to come with it and the other 1 is from a dealer with a reserve :-/

Back