Savage 10 sear spring replacement

Borton14

Hey everyone like the title says I have a savage 10 t sr that the sear spring a
Has escaped from.

It is sitting in an mdt chassis and has a make shift one that I made from some key chain metal. Works fine but I would like to track down the actual spring if someone has one sitting around.

It is the accutrigger so the original savage ten spring won't work.

If anyone has the spring or knows where I can get one. Savage requires a gunsmith to order it and the one I used before proved to be less rehearsed than I am on this project.

Thanks for any help.

Part number is 105706 for the factory original if that helps.
d5f7119e2aae738d7920d100bb001c5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A025V using Tapatalk

Sadly this is the spring for the non accutrigger variants. I have this spring. It does not fit my accutrigger. Appreciate the input thoough!!

@Borton: My response may seem unhelpful or unresponsive, and so let me apologize in advance. I dislike "blade triggers" and eventually replace them on my rifles. I had a savage model 11 hog hunter with an accu-trigger, which would lock up. It happened rarely, but it did happen. If I were you, I would quit trying to find a sear spring, remove the accu-trigger, and replace it with a Timney. You will have a better and more reliable trigger. Midway has Timney's on sale right now, with free shipping. You have a beautiful rifle, and I wouldn't hesitate to add another upgrade to it.

My local gunsmith ordered the wrong one twice.

I may be taking you're advice here and getting an aftermarket trigger for it.

Seems simpler sadly than just getting the part.

Back