Sav. 303 ammo from reeds

I saw a post about owners of Savage 1899s in 303 Sav. joining together to purchase in bulk ammo from Reeds Ammo in Oklahoma. I would like to join this group if we can get the ammo at reasonable prices. Thanks

303 savage ammo

I saw your post on joining a group to purchase 303 savage ammo
I would like to join the group in making a group buy...

1893 Savage .303

Same here. I saw a post with someone selling ammo for my 303 Savage. I have 1 original box from Savage and half a box of winchester Bought 20 years ago. I,ve got about 20 spent casings and have thought about getting them reloaded. The price has gone up 250% in 15 years since I bought a box a store in Lincoln, NE. They were only $20.00 a box of 20. I saw the fella was selling them for $69.95 but I don't remeber how many rounds. I guess when China invades the U.S. mainland I'll have to buy a Rifle there's still plenty of ammo for... :eek::D

Last edited:
I don't know about any post, but Graf &Sons has been selling brass for about 2 years, way under Norma prices. I think they are selling loaded ammo now too.

Sorry about the misinformation, I checked Grafs and they market 2 brands, both around 27.00 a box, but are out of stock.

Back