Sarah's reaction to Hinckley's release?

Oatka

I have been away from the world (TV, papers, computer) for three weeks and might have missed it, but has anyone seen/heard of
Sarah "look what they've done to Jimbo" Brady's reaction to this? If she was so dead set to eliminate the NRA because Hinckley (sp?) used a gun, what does she think about releasing him under "supervision"? I want to ask HCI that, but want to make sure it hasn't already been hashed out.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

Haven't seen nor heard that she even had a reaction.

She got her mileage out of Hinckley...now its dancing in children's blood that floats her boat

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Never mind, I replied to the wrong subject.

Jon...

[This message has been edited by DrJon (edited August 13, 1999).]

Some one should slap Hinkley upside the head... he got the WRONG BRADEY...

------------------
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

The reason for asking that question was to expose the hypocrisy of Sarah.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

Hypocrisy?
Say it aint so! Of course she OOZES hypocrisy - as does any gun control freek.

Sheople want safety, sheople want security, sheople want's the bad man to go away... Sheople wants some one else to make the bad man go away.

Question is who?

------------------
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Kodiac-
"Sheople" do, indeed want someone to make the bad man go away. But when that someone is a determined, non-uniformed citizen, it scares them as much as the bad man himself. Reason: it reminds them that their greatest fear is the revelation that they are basically cowards.

Hiding behind comments regarding their "morals", their superior state of evolution and their cries, "for the children", does not erase the facts. The very thought that a neighbor is willing to wade into violence and stop it, simply horrifies them....it becomes a mirror to their own souls.
Rich

Back