SAR Arms B6P Mag Search

D Bear

Inactive
Does anyone know where I can buy a SAR Arms B6P 17 round mag? I've scoured what seems like the whole internet. The only site that looks to have it in stock is Orion Wholesale which I can't get it from, since I'm just a consumer, not a retailer.

I just got one from Midway a couple months ago. That was pre Covid/political hysteria. Actually, what I got was a 17rd MecGar CZ75B mag with the blue follower and plastic base plate. I have the Sar K2P and I believe mags are interchangeable between the K2P and the B6P. I have the 17 and 19 Rd CZ mags for my Sar. They both function fine and lock the slide back, but the CZ mags require just a hair extra force to lock in.

Thanks for the info. I have that SAR also and the mags are interchangeable. I read about the CZ mags being a little tough to get seated so I was hesitant to order them. Appreciate the real world experience with it, thanks.

I just got the MecGar CZ75 mags today and your description was spot on. Just need a little extra force to lock them in. Thanks.

Glad to help. The magazine compatibility between the Sar and the CZ was a big selling point for me when deciding to purchase the Sarsilmaz. MecGar is a reputable manufacturer of magazines and CZ mags are readily available and reasonably priced.

Back