Salt n' peppa revolver set

jaysouth

Attached are photos of my 3" round butt set. One is a M-13 and the other a M-65, both in .357.

The blue one, the M-13 is as I purchased it used at Green Top Sporting goods. the M-65 is just back from a local smith who bobbed the hammer, did a trigger job and squared off the front sight to give a better sight picture.

The triggers are both fantastic. The m-65 is my daily car and carry gun.

Next? perhaps porting and night sights. That is off in the future because I am having too much fun shooting them to give one up for a couple of weeks or months to go visit a distant smith.

Jay

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 241
Very Sweet!

I just got a 686, so I need to take the same kind of pic next to my 586. I have a 13-2 3" that was my Dad's. I've never given much thought to shooting or carrying it (It's more sentimental to me I guess) but I really like what you did with yours.

Thanks for the pic!

Why'd you have to go and do that

I have a M65LS that I love. It will probably always be one of my favorite guns. I thought that I was set for revolvers in this size (mid frame 3" barrel) but now you go and post that darn picture and now I HAVE to get a model 13. Tamara did the same thing recently and your picture just cinched it.

Back