SAGE EBR and Mini-14 CQB Stocks???

Skans

It appears that the SAGE EBR stocks for the M1A are now selling for upwards of $3,000. And, the similar CQB stocks made for the Mini-14 now seem to be as rare as hen's teeth.

Does anyone know if/when they stopped producing these stocks? Not something I've checked into for quite some time and was quite surprised at the prices.

iu

I believe the Mini chassis was a Clyde Armory exclusive, and they went out of production and sold out many years ago.

I sold my rare M14 EBR chassis for $3k about 2 and 1/2 years ago... I guess I should have waited.

I believe the Mini chassis was a Clyde Armory exclusive, and they went out of production and sold out many years ago.

I sold my rare M14 EBR chassis for $3k about 2 and 1/2 years ago... I guess I should have waited.
You probably did ok selling it for $3k. I have the mini-14/AC556 chassis and its a great product. Worth every bit of what I paid for it, which I think was about $400 years ago. Not as many people wanted that kind of stock for their Mini-14, I suppose. Probably content with the wooden options available at the time.

I never saw anyone other than Clyde Armory sell the Mini-14 chassis - you may be right about it being a CA exclusive.

Back