Sacramento, SF Bay Area, Stockton TFLers

45Rookie

Who here in TFL is in the Sacramento, S.F.Bay Area, or Stockton area. I need am in need of a shooting buddies. Most of the guys that I grew up with arent very well rounded when it comes to firearms.

Might be time to set up some range time and meet some of you guys

I shoot at TargetMasters in Milpitas in their Monday night PPC/Bullseye league. Nice group of guys, you can join the league even if you are a beginner. You can shoot wheelguns or autos (I shoot both).

Man I wish you guys were a little closer. It takes me about 2 hours to get out the San Jose area. I'll check in with you guys. Lunde and I are planning on doing some shooting soon!

45R

Fremont

I'm in Fremont, and usually go on Thursday nights to Target Masters in Milpitas. Ladies shoot free, so I bring my wife and I end up with the second shooter rate. $4 + cost of ammo.
Cheap thrills! 1 free gun rental too. Beg, borrow or steal a woman to go shooting with you.

Steve

Stay posted everyone, I am going to try and set up TFL meet in the next 3-4 weeks if anyone is interested. We can all bring our toys, and do alot of paper punching

45R

Hey all you cali people!

Gettin' my G27 soon...wanna set up a shoot date!

Anyone?

I'm thinking a saturday, within about 2-3 weeks...

I schedule a regular get together every FIRST MONDAY of the month. We had three new shooters this week - it was a joy teaching them how to shoot. Then, a mysterious gentleman arrived with 6 unbelievable custom 1911s... including a VALTRO... suffice it to say, I was in heaven.

Details on the meeting spot can be seen in my most recent posting:

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138404

I would love to meet with anyone in this area - always great meeting like minds, especially when it seems at times like there is no hope for this twisted state.

I'm not that mysterious. Glad you liked the guns, most were from that guy up in Issaquah, Wa., BCP, he can make a gun.

Hope you get your Valtro soon.:)

OK, so here's my deal:

This Saturday, Nov. 16, I'm going to pick up a new gun. I am going to go to Cordova Shooting Center to try it out.

I'm not sure of the time yet, probably 12 or 1-ish. I'll post here when I have a better idea.

Anyone want to join me???

Oh, and weather permitting, of course... if not sat., then probably sun. the 17th...

Drjones

Back